Strong leadership is the cornerstone of a healthy organizational culture and positive outcomes for staff and the people they serve. To help you strengthen and support your organization’s full potential, we provide a variety of leadership development opportunities. The Moss Group engages local, state, and national expert leaders who deliver effective leadership experiences and curriculum-based professional development.
Leadership development is deeply personal.
It requires trust to be successful and at TMG, we build that trust by actively listening, collaboration, and maintaining confidentiality throughout the development process. A sample of our leadership development offerings include the following:
- Individual and team assessments. We use a variety of assessment tools selected specifically for your organizational needs and desired outcomes. What is unique about TMG’s approach is that in addition to being certified to use a number of assessment instruments, our analysis is conducted by a team of experts who have led organizations and understand your challenges first-hand.
- Leadership and supervisory development—agency-based, facility-based, first-line supervisors, middle managers, individual coaching and mentoring
- Strategic problem solving
- Leadership summits (with one or more agencies or facilities within a city, state, or region)
- Theme-centered leadership workshops
- Executive coaching for senior leaders as well as aspiring leaders
- Shared readings incorporating established leadership models from the works of Kouzes and Posner, Lencioni, Bridges, and others
- Temporary leadership support. This includes short- or long-term leadership placement for new or replacement leadership positions, as well as formal mentoring for professional development.
We pride ourselves on being able to develop a leadership development solution that meets your organization’s specific needs.
To learn more about The Moss Group and our Leadership Development offerings, please click on the links below or contact Donna Deutsch at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 546-4747.