PREA Readiness and Implementation
TMG has long been a leader in the implementation of the Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA). We specialize in providing PREA implementation support in adult and juvenile settings, and in prisons, jails, community corrections, and lockups.
We help your agency attain and sustain implementation of and compliance with PREA, increasing sexual safety and promoting zero tolerance in your organization. This includes system-wide support, as well as individual facility support. Our PREA services are agency specific and wide ranging, and include, but are not limited to, the following:
- PREA mock audits using certified PREA auditors
- Policy support development and review
- PREA coordinator and PREA compliance manager training
- Employee training
- Investigations training
- Medical and mental health specialized training
- LGBTI and vulnerable populations trainings
- Consultation for audit preparation or corrective action
- Standard specific support
Our team has worked in over 500 sites, assisting correctional administrators in addressing the prevention, detection, and response to sexual abuse and more. We can assist you in developing policies, processes, and practices to support and sustain your agency’s PREA implementation and compliance.
View some of our inmate education videos here:
Male inmate education video from male inmates perspectives.
Female inmate education video from female inmates perspectives.