The Moss Group has a long, successful history of providing women’s services in the field of corrections. Our strategic planning, specific to women offenders, provides your organization with a foundation to prioritize and implement a gender-responsive strategy that will support your vision, mission, and values.
We work with your organization to develop and implement a sustainable model to enhance PREA implementation through a gender-responsive lens by integrating women’s services with sexual safety and PREA compliance. TMG has also developed a model to provide trauma-informed training specific to understanding woman offenders, pathways, behaviors, and sexual safety in confinement.
Specific to training and policy development, TMG developed the NIC-funded sexual safety curriculum for woman offenders. Your agency can benefit from a wide variety of gender-responsive trainings that integrate lessons learned and themes from an assessment and strategic planning process. Training is customized to best meet agency priorities and stated needs. Policy reviews incorporate PREA and best practice in gender-responsive principles.
Our women’s services training includes the following:
- Women’s Services for Agency Executives
- Managing a Women’s Facility
- Supervisory Practices in Women’s Facilities
- Gender-responsive Practice in Women’s Facilities (basic and advanced)
- Coaching Staff for Successful Work with Woman Inmates
- What you Need to Know: PREA and Creating Safety for Woman Offenders
- PREA and Working with Woman Offenders: Building on your Knowledge to Enhance Safety
- Trauma-informed Practice
- Communication Strategies for Working with Woman Inmates (basic and advanced)
- Respectful and Safe Management of Relationships in Women’s Facilities
- Strategies for Supporting Behavior Change
- Specialized trainings specific to investigations, medical and mental health considerations, case management, and reentry
To learn more about The Moss Group and Women’s Services, please contact Donna Deutsch at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 546-4747.