Mission & Values
The Moss Group Mission
We are a trusted partner – to leaders and their organizations – in creating optimal safety and well-being for staff and those persons under their care.
The Moss Group Values
- Build capacity in the field to address complex correctional issues.
- Produce quality resources based on effective intervention and services, resulting in a high level of client satisfaction.
- Embrace accountability through rigorous data collection, insightful analysis, and sound evaluation design.
- To be a trusted partner with our clients by modeling cooperation and honoring the commitment to advance the field of corrections through building and disseminating knowledge.
- Represent the diversity of correctional professionals, including diversity in race, gender, and areas of expertise.
- Participate in the professional role of corrections through attending major conferences; networking with correctional colleagues on state, local, and federal levels of government; and staying current in our areas of expertise.
Please use the links below to learn more about The Moss Group. Or feel free to contact Judy Kirby via email@example.com or (202) 546-4747